Company announcement no 2 2016/17
Copenhagen, 28 April 2016
Annual Report for the financial year 2015/16
Profit for the financial year 2015/16 came to DKK 102.4m. Equity stood at DKK 620m, corresponding to a book value per share of DKK 14,299.
The Board of Directors of Scandinavian Private Equity A/S (SPEAS) has today considered and approved the Company’s Annual Report for the financial year 2015/16, which ended on 31 January 2016. The Annual Report contains the following highlights:
- SPEAS recorded a profit of DKK 102.4m for the financial year 2015/16.
- Investments in private equity funds generated a return of DKK 108.8m.
- Investments in private equity funds amount to DKK 588m, or 95% of net assets.
- During the financial year, SPEAS contributed DKK 31m to the private equity funds in accordance with the investment commitments made.
- In the same period, the Company received DKK 303m as proceeds from exits, recapitalisations etc.
- A total dividend of DKK 6,000 per share was distributed during the financial year, corresponding to a total dividend of DKK 260m.
- The Board of Directors recommends a dividend distribution of DKK 1,500 per share of a nominal value of DKK 10,000.
- Equity stood at DKK 620m at 31 January 2016, equal to a book value per share of DKK 14,299.
- Return on equity was 14.3% in the financial year.
- Given the Company’s current asset allocation, the Company’s return expectations are equivalent to a long-term return on equity of 8-9% pa. The results for the year will depend on the development in financial markets.
For further information, please contact:
Ole Mikkelsen, CEO, tel +45 70 25 10 55, mobile +45 30 66 96 30