Company announcement no 5 2015/16
Copenhagen, 17 June 2015
Interim Report for the period 1 February 2015 – 30 April 2015
Scandinavian Private Equity A/S (SPEAS) posted a profit for Q1 2015/16 of DKK 52.1m. Equity stood at DKK 832m, corresponding to a book value per share of DKK 19,137 before dividend of DKK 1,500 per share which was distributed on 3 June 2015.
The Board of Directors of SPEAS has today considered and approved the Company’s Interim Report for the period 1 February 2015 – 30 April 2015. The Interim Report contains the following highlights:
- Investments in private equity funds generated a return of DKK 53.0m. Less costs incurred of DKK 0.7m, depreciation and amortisation of DKK 0.6m and net financials of DKK 0.5m, net profit for the period came to DKK 52.1m.
- Investments in private equity funds amounted to DKK 745m, or 90% of net assets.
- In Q1 2015/16 SPEAS contributed DKK 11.2m to the private equity funds under the investment commitments made.
- In the same period, the Company received DKK 70.1m as proceeds from exits, recapitalisation, etc.
- Immediately following the Annual General Meeting, the Company distributed dividend of DKK 1,500 per share, equal to a total of DKK 65m excluding dividend on treasury shares. The dividend was distributed on 3 June 2015.
- Equity stood at DKK 832m at 30 April 2014, corresponding to a book value per share of DKK 19,137 (before distribution of dividend of DKK 1,500 per share).
- Return on equity came to 6.5% in Q1 2015/2016.
- Given the Company’s current asset allocation, SPEAS expects a long-term return on equity of 8-9% pa. Full-year results will depend on the development in financial markets.
For further information, please contact:
Ole Mikkelsen, CEO, tel +45 70 25 10 55, mobile +45 30 66 96 30