Company announcement no 2 2015/16
Copenhagen, 28 April 2015
Annual Report for the financial year 2014/15
Profit for the financial year 2014/15 came to DKK 105.3m. Equity stood at DKK 780m, corresponding to a book value per share of DKK 17,939.
The Board of Directors of Scandinavian Private Equity A/S (SPEAS) has today considered and approved the Company’s Annual Report for the financial year 2014/15, which ended on 31 January 2015. The Annual Report contains the following highlights:
- Investments in private equity funds generated a return of DKK 114.9m. Less costs incurred (DKK 4.0m), depreciation and amortisation (DKK 2.9m) and net financials (DKK 2.5m), net profit for the financial year came to DKK 105.3m.
- Investments in private equity funds amount to DKK 751m, or 96% of net assets.
- During the financial year, SPEAS contributed DKK 71m to the private equity funds in accordance with the investment commitments made.
- In the same period, the Company received DKK 174m as proceeds from exits, recapitalisations etc.
- A total dividend of DKK 5,700 per share was distributed during the financial year. Including share buybacks, SPEAS distributed a total of DKK 279m to the shareholders.
- The Board of Directors recommends a dividend distribution of DKK 1,500 per share of a nominal value of DKK 10,000.
- Equity stood at DKK 780m at 31 January 2015, equal to a book value per share of DKK 17,939 against a quoted price of DKK 17,740 at the same date.
- Return on equity was 12.0% in the financial year.
- Given the Company’s current asset allocation, the Company’s return expectations are equivalent to a long-term return on equity of 8-9% pa. The results for the year will depend on the development in financial markets.
For further information, please contact:
Ole Mikkelsen, CEO, tel +45 70 25 10 55, mobile +45 30 66 96 30