- SPEAS is an investment company investing in private equity funds. The Company is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.
- On 11 June 2019, SPEAS entered into an agreement to sell its private equity portfolio to Cubera VIII LP, which is advised by Cubera Private Equity – a leading investment firm specialized in secondary transactions in the Nordic private equity market and operating out of Oslo and Stockholm.
- The sale was finally closed on 1 September 2019 and all the Company’s interests in private equity funds are now transferred to the buyer.
- An extraordinary general meeting will be held on Wednesday 9 October 2019. The Board of Directors proposes to initiate a voluntary, solvent liquidation of the Company.
- The Board of Directors expects that, after estimated costs, etc., a total amount of additional approx. DKK 950 per share can be distributed as liquidation proceeds within 6 months of the completion of the sale.
- Since 2014, SPEAS has distributed a total dividend of DKK 26,200 per share (overview).
SPEAS is classified as a tax-exempt investment company. Please refer here for more information on the taxation of SPEAS shares.
|Extraordinary General Meeting
An extraordinary general meeting will be held on Wednesday 9 October 2019 at 4:00pm. The Board of Directors proposes to initiate a voluntary, solvent liquidation of the Company.